Friday 17 September 2010


I'm here again.

1.   When I get a day to myself I like to: In an ideal world, loaf around on the internets, have some lunch, do a bit of shopping and a bit of reading...in the real world, catch up on the little things that slip through the net...tidy my room, paint the skirting boards, sort out my filing system for college...get organised! Ah, the satisfaction. I actually don't remember the last time I had a free day.

2.  High school was...only last year! And it was by turns epic and totally shit, usually the latter...eh, I can't knock the place. College is way, way better.

3.  A little dream I have is: to watch the sunrise at Stonehenge on the summer solstice. This isn't something I share with people because I know it's full of naked, dreadlocked weirdos high on mushrooms, but I can put up with them for the magic of standing amongst the stones...on my birthday :)


4.  A big dream I have is: big dreams are for big people. I'm a little people :)

5.  If I could drive any car my pick would be: urgh, cars! I'm so rubbish at them! All though I do have a bit of a craving for a beaten up old Land Rover, the sort with benches in the back; then I can get a dog and it can live in my boot.

6.  A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was: New Years Eve last year. My hair just turned out perfect, and I'd just lost a bunch of weight, and I managed my makeup, and I was wearing this hotstuff black lace dress. I just felt so good looking. Maybe not beautiful though because that implies a soul-level depth I don't have.


7.  Tomorrow I will...be working like the pro I am. Then urgently cramming in some theory revision. Sigh.

See ya Friday loverrs :)

Emma x

(P.S, I do have another post in the offing but it's actually quite difficult to write :/)

No comments: